Community Rules & Guidelines
We value constructive, thoughtful discussions. However, comments attacking an organization or an author/reporter/editor are completely unacceptable.
We value contributions which offer clarifications or other information on latest news stories.
You can send complaints to Editor- Julia Lauren about coverage or content at [email protected]
These are general guidelines which influence our decision regarding accepting or rejecting a comment:
- Comments that attack authors/reporters/editor or other individuals might be banned.
- Comments using abusive language or featuring swearing are not acceptable.
- We value informative debates, but you need to show respect beliefs and views of other users. By being civil and polite, you can make sure that the topic being discussed remains the focus of the debate. This in turn will ensure that only intelligent discussions occur at our pages.
- We value posts relevant to the topic that’s being discussed. Comments that attack moderation decisions will be deleted. The same goes for offensive comments regarding Worldwide News Group or any of its employees.
- Comments that are offensive, sexist, racist, or homophobic will be banned.
- Comments that attack a certain religion, race, and gender will be banned.
- Comments that incite others to do unlawful activities or take up violence will be banned.
- Don’t post copied content. If you don’t have copyright to the content that you have posted, our moderator may not allow its posting.
- Spamming is not allowed, and the same goes for posting the same or similar messages again and again.
- We don’t allow advertising in the comments section. Don’t post web links in your comments.
- We disallow inappropriate usernames.
- We don’t allow sharing of personal information in comments. You should not mention your personal information, such as phone number, real name, address, or email address. Also, refrain from posting personal information of some other person in the comments section. Doing this is a violation of our policy and we will delete that post. If you do this repeatedly, we may ban your account.
- We request you to keep your comments coherent. In case the moderator is unable to understand your comment on account of poor grammar or spelling, your comment will be deleted.
- Don’t shout. Writing in caps is akin to shouting in web etiquette. Impersonating someone is also not allowed. If you impersonate any member, your account may be deleted and you may be banned from participating in our discussions.
- Your comments must be in English. If you post comments in any other language than English, your comments will not be accepted.
- Comments that are in contempt of court will not be tolerated. This includes anything that can prejudice a forthcoming or an on-going court proceeding.
- Comments that break a court injunction will not be accepted. For instance, if the court prohibits releasing of some sensitive information and if you share it on our discussion board, we will remove it instantly.
- Because we receive a high volume of comments on a daily basis, it is not possible for us to review individual moderation decision or change comments after their publication.
- We reserve the right to delete any comment from any news/post without giving any prior information or notice.